Sunday, March 25, 2007

Catching up.

Woah Dang, So much to write about.
First, I should totally be writing my paper for my history of Pscyh class, but yeah. Its 1:33am on Sunday, and I just don't see that happening. I have to do it tommorow, tho. Or I'll be in some serious trouble!
First, I moved. I know, I know. My roomate and I had a big disagreement over her boyfriend. Basically, he is a self-righteous jerk who thinks I'm this horrible person. He is seriously just like, the biggest jerk EVER. Ugh. I don't want to elaborate at the moment because, well, I don't want to go to bed angry.

Elder broke my heart in the past month or so. He wrote me a letter saying that when he gets home he wants to party and not get into a serious relationship for two years. I don't want to be here when he gets back. I want to be in London. I want to be in New Zeland. I want to be in Mexico. I want to be in Texas. I pretty much want to be anywhere but here. Do you have any idea how hard its going to be for me to have him here, but not have him? It was hard enough before he was gone. I'm freaking sick of it. I need to just dear john him or something, but my heart is still with him, so its kindof a hard thing to do. I still write him every single monday and tell him whats going on and stuff, but his letters have become more and more infequent, which makes me super sad. I guess he is working hard and he is doing what he is supposed to, but the lack of letters makes me really sad.

David and I have been exchanging more letters, which is fun. I'm making him (and Elder) packages for Easter. FUN! Haha. They are going to be adorable. Dang. David is going to send me back a disposible camera I sent him full of pictures! I'm so dang excited! Its going to be the coolest when I get it back, whenever that may be. Hopefully within the next month. Word.

In other news, me and my (new) roomate, who we are going to call Roomate, are going to go to London next summer. Its basically going to be amazing. I hope we can go for at least two months. We need to figure out the cost of it and everything, but I know that I can afford two months, for sure. I want to see if there is some way to get a temporary job or something. I would love to stay the whole four months, but that may be a little bit excessive. We are def. going tho. I'm excited! Woo! Also, if we went for the whole summer, I wouldn't be here when David gets back, and that would make me sad. We've been writing about how we are going to hang out when he gets back and how we are going to cook and stay out late and talk on the grass. It'll be amazing. He said that its going to be cool getting to know eachother again. I totally agree. I'm excited!

Oh, and hi! Totally went shopping today. I spent a total of 180 bucks on clothes, then went to walmart and spent another 40 on hair stuff and movies and mouthwash and bandaids. Word. I got some freaking cute clothes tho. A red dress that is HAWT, some white pants and the cutest blue and white stripped shirt to go with it, a tshirt, a purse, some flip flops, a pair of earrings, and a skirt that is pretty much amazingly comfy.

OOOH! I bought tickets for the Rocket Summer show on friday! I'm soooo excited to go! I can't even tell you! AND I FOUND OUT that when I go home, they are playing with HelloGoodbye and if I don't go, I really think I'll just have to kill myself. I'm so dang excited. Its gonna be the sickest craziest most awesome show of all time EVER. Dang.

Um... I am really freaking tired. So I think I'll go to bed. But I'll try to update this more. YAY!

No comments: