Friday, February 22, 2008

You Live, You Learn

I am SO sick of school. Ugh. 
But tomorrow I get to go to Macey's and find out about my job. Woo! Making food is basically all I've ever wanted in a job, so this should be pretty sweet.

I've been feeling such huge feelings lately.
The love I have for David grows every day. This weekend we got to talk and be lazy together, and snuggle and shop and be rediculous. I love it when we are silly. We just giggle a lot and joke around, and we can't even kiss because we laugh too hard every time we do. It is wonderful to have someone who you can be your complete self around.
Monday night was a rough night, but somehow we made it though. Every time I think of how amazing David is, I cannot belive that I ever thought I could settle for the likes of anyone else. I have all of Philip's letters in my desk drawers, and they sit in their ziplock, ready to be thrown into a cleansing fire at the end of this semester. But a part of me wants to save them. A part of me wants my daughters to read those letters from him and see how they don't want to be treated. I want them to compare him to their Daddy, their superman. I want them to know how amazing their Father is, and what a great man he is to me. He packs bags while I sleep, and lets me lay in bed when my back hurts while he cleans up the house. He takes care of things so that I don't have to, and he basically treats me like a princess. When we were in disneyland, we were at a Character dinner and Belle came by and was talking to us, and said something like, "she is your princess" and he just looked at me and said yes. It was a great feeling, to know that he really does think that. I love that I can cry because he makes me so happy and he is okay with it, and just holds me close until I'm allright. He is wonderful.
Okay, enough sappy for one night. I am just really really glad that I am marrying my best friend. I don't think that I could be making a better life choice. 

No comments: