Friday, August 3, 2007

The Future

Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy
I like to plan for the future. I like to have everything all figured out before it actually happens. I like to know exactly where I'm going and how I'm going to get there.
Up until this point, I could make all the plans in the world I wanted for the future and know that they wouldn't work out that way.
Now, it is totally diffrent. I have plans. I have huge, wonderful, amazing plans that will work. That will actually come to pass.
I am going to get a promise ring. Probally at the start of next year. Maybe at the end of this year. I'm going to get engaged at the end of next summer, maybe the start of next fall. I'm going to get married next summer, possibly in May.
This is all so huge. This is all so real. It is amazing to me that all this is happening. The best part is the fact that I am not rushing into this. I know what I am doing. I know where I am going. We are going to date before all of this comes to pass. We are going to get to know eachother ever better. I feel like I am complete. I fell like he was this other half of me that was missing. I feel happy. And I think thats the biggest thing. I feel content happy, as well as the whole twitterpated thing. I feel like this is something good and right and meant to be.
As for Phil, well. I think I'm really over him. I got a letter from him today. He sent pictures. He's not as cute as I remember. He's not out of my league. I am most def. cute enough for him and I am also most def. not backup plan material, at least for him. So, I got the letter and I didn't get the same feelings I usually get. The pictures are cute... one of them he found a sign that almost spelled my name and he added an A to the end with his hands and it made me smile, but my heart doesn't ache for him the way it used to. Its such a liberating feeling.
Only 7 days till I see my boy, and then he's mine mine mine.

No comments: