Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Countdown.

10 things I did this weekend:
Drove to David's.
Went to Boston's (not as good as mine)
Went to Cracker Barrel.
Watched two movies.
Watched food network.
Played in the snow with the kids.
Kissed David.
Took a nap with David after church.
Ate dinner with the girls at my Dad's.
Watched Gilmore Girls

9 things on my to do list:
Figure out what to do about Bridesmaid Dresses. UGGGGHHHHHH. Silly tall girls.
Save the Date cards.
Italian.
Psych 302
Psych 304
Religion Classes Stuff
Go grocery shopping
Get on a regular sleeping schedule again
Try and figure out classes/when I'll graduate.

8 shows I watched last week:
Iron Chef!
Gilmore Girls
Food Network Edible Christmas Tree Ornament Challange
Food Network Cookie Special
Hannah Montanna
The First Presidency Christmas Devotional
Sports
. . . crap. I got nothing else.

7 things I cooked last week:
Pizza
Stirfry
BEST CAKE EVER for David to take to work
Ramen Noodles
Fried Eggs
Chicken
Pasta
Toast

6 things I need:
More sleep
Homework to be done
David to be here
Wedding planning to do D.O.N.E.
More time to talk to Mar and Rad
Less complaining

5 reasons to be happy:
David. Philip. Allen.
The fact that I have a roof over my head and food in my belly.
My parents rock.
Marie looked slightly hookertastic in the bridesmaid dress.
David. Philip. Allen.

4 things I read last week:
Dooce.
Better Living Through Design.
Some new recipes.
Text books.

3 people I saw last week:
David.
Stevi.
My Pops.

2 things I am thankful for:
David.
My talents.

1 thing I am looking forward to:
Being married to my best friend.

1 comment:

siovhan said...

remember to send your ties to:
http://tiecrafters.com/
because i love you and i love your matchy matchy ties. love love love.