Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Siovhan Tagged Me
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Playing soccer every day during recess.
2. Dissecting Squid
3. Playing in Dashey's Forest (it was a sweet game)
4. Rocking every subject but spelling.
5. In love with my teachers younger brother.

5 Things on my to-do list today
1. email my teachers
2. Do research project
3. Write 8 1page response papers
4. Deliver my cookie plates
5. Doctor's appt

5 Snacks I enjoy
1. Dr. Pepper
2. French Fries
3. Celery
4. Waffles
5. Mashed Potatoes

5 Things I would do if I were a Billionaire
1. Pay for my wedding and go alll freaking out. Like, pay for my dress to be made for my reception that is tea-legnth, change where I'm having it to out-of-doors, get married in June instead of August, have sweet presents for all my guests, have my bridesmaids dresses made and pay for them, buy all the groomsmen really nice suits, have a photo booth at the wedding, have it at the arts center in texas, have a mock-tail bar at both receptions, and have dancing with a live band at both receptions.
2. Travel the world for a year (or two) for my honeymoon.
3. Go to the FCI in New York... their culinary arts program, their bakery and pastry program and their bread course, plus all of their extra courses. Thats about 100k right there.
4. Buy a volvo SUV for me and whatever David wants for him and get my parents what they want, too.
5. Buy a sweet sweet house for myself and my hubby, complete with a viking range, two ovens, sub zero fridge, granite countertops, below counter pull-out veggie and fruit drawers, a huge wine cellar stocked (for cooking, sillies) and all the accessories to go along with my sweet sweet kitchen. Also, an awesome guest house for my parents, a separate standard professional kitchen for me teach cooking classes, and a restaurant next door for me to own and run. Oh, and there would be a fire-man pole to slide down somewhere in the house. And there would be a big wrap around porch. And a white picket fence. And a big backyard, with a lake at the end.

3 of my bad habits:
1. Skipping class.
2. Procrastinating.
3. Drinking way too much Dr. Pepper.

5 places I have lived
1. my house in Irving, Utah.
2. Room 606 in U Hall
3. Some hall in Heritage which I have forgotten the name
4. Room 607 in U hall
5. My colony apt.

5 Jobs I’ve had
1. Waitress at Boston's.
2. Carhop at Sonic.
3. Handyman for BYU.
4. Janitor for BYU.
5. Construction worker for my pops.

5 Things people probably don’t know about me
1. I can't sleep with my knees touching.
2. I can't watch Phyllis' wedding on The Office. It makes me sick inside.
3. I am constantly sick. It sucks.
4. I shower two or three times a week. I'm nast, k?
5. I am a small amount obsessed with facebook. Just a small amount.

YOUR MOTHER.

No comments: