Thursday, June 28, 2007

things change so fast.

its amazing. in talking to my friend last night, i realized he is totally right. RM boy was out of my life a good month ago, and I really was waiting for letters in the mail every day, and my heart was crushed every dang day.
now, i don't have to wait for letters, i can call and he's right freaking there. its funny that david's name is the only one i've used the real one for, and now he's the one who has total and complete rule over my heart. which sounds stupid, but oh my gosh.
seriously, i missed him. i missed how goofy he is. i missed how he can see thru all of my crap and get me to tell him the truth that sometimes i deny myself. i missed his family, and how his sibs love me more than him. i missed play fighting. and missed his kisses. oh boy, did i ever miss that.
and this time around, there is nothing to stop us from becoming something serious and amazing. and that scares the living daylights out of me, but at the same time, i know that if it ends up that way, thats how its supposed to be. he's an amazing guy and i'd be lucky to have him as mine.
more on this subject later, i have to get to class.

No comments: