Wednesday, November 7, 2007

The Doctor

So, I went to the Doctor today. And he did a check up. I got blood drawn and they will have that back to me on Monday when I go in for my follow up. We talked for a while and he said that a lot of my symptoms were connceted with depression, but that he didn't really want to say anything else until we met again on Monday. So, I came home and looked up symptoms of depression.
1. Feelings of helplessness and hopelessness
- Sometimes
2. Loss of interest in dailly activities
- Yes
3. Appetite or weight changes
- Yes
4. Sleep changes
- Yes
5. Psychomotor agitation or retardation (feeling keyed up or slowed down)
- Yes
6. Loss of energy
- Yes
7. Self-loathing
- Sometimes
8. Concentration problems
- Yes
9. Irritability
- Not really
10. Aches and pains (headaches, backaches, diarrhea or constipation, abdominal pain, and aching joints)
- Yes

So, yeah. Thats scary. I guess I'll wait till monday to see if there is something else that is wrong that could explain everything. I just want to feel good again.

No comments: