Sunday, May 6, 2007

Waiting

I'm waiting on EWC to call me. He said like... an hour and a half ago that he'd call me back in an hour, and that he had to do something, so he must be held up doing whatever he is doing. He'll call me back eventually, and we'll talk long into the night about random things and life in general.
He really is an amazing boy. And maybe its because he's semi a missionary still that I think that, but I can't wait to meet him face to face. I feel like I know him as well as I know myself.
Wow.
Okay, its the next day, and he called and wow.
We talked for three hours. He seriously is awesome. We decided that yes, we are odd. We like eachother and we've never met. And we plan on dating when he gets back. I'm going to write him the rest of his mission.
I don't know exactly whats goin on, but I can't wait to see where this goes.
He likes me for ME, not for my looks or how I dress. He likes my thoughts and he likes my mind. He knows all my hopes and fears and knows what I want out of life. And, he likes his steak medium rare.
Maybe I'm dumb, but this kid? He's pretty cool.

And yes, RM boy is still semi in the picture, but he dosen't give me butterflies. It doesn't make my heart skip a beat when I see its him on the caller ID. I dunno.

1 comment:

Lyndsi Shae* said...

Dearest love Sabrina,
I loved reading that! You write just like you talk. I miss you. Looks like you still have a zillion boy things goin on... with... a zillion boys. Way to not be afraid of your own heart. Really, most people are.
See you soon!
Lyndsi