Thursday, May 17, 2007

wonder of wonders

I am in love with a boy I've never met.
Oh well.
Haha.
EWC is gone, back to Chicago for the second half of his mission. This makes me sad because I can't talk to him for hours at a time and make hopeful amazing plans, but at the same time, I know it is exactly where he needs to be. He is an amazing missionary who really cares about what he is doing, and I love that fact. I love that he is a hard worker and has this testimony... this rock hard testimony that just shows thru everything he is saying and doing by just being the foundation of his world. I love that. So much. I want to learn how to have that. I know I have a testimony, but I want one that is my very existance. Imagine that. It would be amazing.
Summer is going well, other than the fact that I have to do school. Boo that. It sucks. But I LOVE my class. Its SO SO SO SO intresting and awesome. My teacher is a total hippy and yeah. I love it. I don't like my online stats course. I am the worst self-paced, self-motivated learner ever. I'm pretty sure that if all my classes were like my Psych class (every day for three hours, and the only class I was taking... well... maybe one more) I would make WAY better grades. I am so bad at telling myself to do work. I have to be forced to go to class (attendance points are always a plus for me, because then i go, and by going I learn) and then yeah, everything is fine. Online? SUCKS. For serious.
I am excited to go back to provo and see how things work out this school year. I think it'll be fun to see where everything leads me and where I am a year from now. It looks like I'm probally doing a study abroad in Rome during fall semester of 2008, which should be a freaking blast. If everything goes well, Wayne will probally go too. Rock it. Its CHEAP for a study abroad-- only like, 7,000. YAY!
Okay, I have to go do stats. More later.
Love and kisses
Sab

No comments: